Dig or Die (2018) is a futuristic 2D sandbox game with a side view, where physical laws and natural phenomena are implemented with high accuracy. Once in a crash on an unknown hostile planet, you have to build a solid defense, if you want to leave it alive. Use the tools at your disposal and local resources to build everything you need to survive. Build wisely so that the laws of physics cannot sink or destroy your hopes for salvation.
Release Date: 10 July 2018
Developer: Gaddy Games
Publisher: Gaddy Games
Genre: Sandbox, Action, Strategy
• Strategy: survive massive attacks nightly, building strong walls and placing turrets wisely.
• Physics: build wisely or Your buildings will collapse! And they still need to protect your base, or the construction of bridges and high towers for access to distant areas.
• Water cycle: rain, seepage, underground rivers and lakes… Be careful during heavy rains, otherwise you may be surprised by the sudden rise of the water level!
• Item Craft: you dig up minerals, collect plants, kill monsters and bosses in order to create the best items and defense. But mining is fast, your inventory is endless, and all the crafting recipes are displayed in the game, so you don’t have to spend time mining resources or exploring the wiki. Focus on improving protection.
• Building a base: you build a fortress, not a holiday home. So you won’t find hundreds of different flower pots or tapestries, instead – turrets, solid walls and useful devices. Remember the atmosphere of the movie “Starship troopers”and ” Aliens”!
Minimum System Requirements:
• OS: Mac OS X 10.6
• Processor: Dual Core CPU
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Storage: 500 MB
• Graphics: GeForce GT 330M or above.