Juno: New Origins is a 3D aerospace sandbox where players can use customizable parts to construct and test rockets, planes, cars, or anything they can imagine in an environment with realistic physics across land, sea, air, and space.
Release Date: 26 January 2023
Developer: Jundroo, LLC
Publisher: Jundroo, LLC
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Version: 1.0 Full Release
– Career mode with tech tree, contracts, milestones, and landmarks
– Simple to get started, but advanced players can dig into the technical details if they are interested in the math behind rocket engines and orbital mechanics.
– Download community-made mods, planets, crafts, and sandboxes.
– Online community where players can upvote and comment on other players’ content.
– Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
– Flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
– Time-Warp allows fast-forwarding while in orbit.
– Ion Engine supports burning during time-warp.
– Map View to navigate the solar system that displays predicted orbits and encounters.
– Fully 3D, rotating planets that support water and multiple biomes, such as desert, grasslands, tundra, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
– OS: macOS 10.14
– OSProcessor: Intel
– OSMemory: 4 GB RAM
– OSGraphics: Metal, 512MB VRAM
– OSStorage: 1 GB available space
Juno: New Origins (2023) Mac OS Download Free Game for MacBook + Torrent!