Dungeons of Aether is a turn-based dungeon crawler designed by Nikita ‘ampersandbear’ Belorusov from the Aether Studios team. Rivals of Aether is known for its intense competition and twitch skills, while Dungeons of Aether allows you to take things at your own pace – but it’s still just as challenging!
Release Date: February 2023
Developer: Dan Fornace, ampersandbear
Publisher: Dan Fornace
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
● Fleet is the self-proclaimed protector of her hometown of Julesvale, although she’s seen as a clumsy menace more than a hero. As the jack of all trades, Fleet is a great character for learning the combat system.
● Hamir is a former Wall Runner from the mighty Rock Wall. He has made his way to Julesvale in exile after losing his trusted partner.
● Slade is a pirate from the far-off Polekai Islands. He has made his way to Julesvale hunting a mysterious rare mineral unique to Julesvale.
● Artemis is a renowned general in the Fire Mora who often fought alongside Zetterburn. She was sent to Julesvale by Emperor Loxodont on a secret mission.
● For those of you looking for true roguelike difficulty, the Challenge Dungeons are where you will want to test your skills.
● Story Mode gives you a chance to casually prepare, interact with NPCs, and savor the exploration of the world, In Challenge Dungeons it’s all up to you!
Minimum System Requirements:
– OS: macOS 11+
– Processor: 2.0GHz processor
– Graphics: 512 MB Video Memory
– Storage: 75 MB available space
Dungeons of Aether (2023) Mac OS Download Free Game for MacBook + Torrent!