Donut County is a story-driven puzzle game with realistic physics where the player controls a gradually expanding hole in the ground. Communicate with cute characters, steal junk and drop it into a deep hole.
Release Date: 28 August 2018
Developer: Ben Esposito
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
Genre: Casual, Adventure, indie
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/702670/Donut_County/
Raccoons have captured Donut County with remotely controlled garbage-stealing holes. You play as a raccoon BK, which for stupid prizes draws in the hole of his friends and their buildings.
Falling into one of his own holes, BK meets there his best friend to the World and other residents of Donut County. They’re all stuck at a depth of 999 feet underground … and they require answers!
Donut County Key Features:
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
• MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
• COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
• CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles…or just destroy stuff.
• DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
Minimum System Requirements:
• OS: Mac OS X 10.9+ (Mavericks)
• CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Storage: 0.5 GB
• Graphics: Radeon HD 3870
Recommended System Requirements:
• OS: Mac OS X 10.10+ (Yosemite)
• Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 or better
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Storage: 1 GB
• Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 640