Littlewood is a seriously peaceful town-building RPG. The world has already been saved. Now it’s time to rebuild your town, learn new hobbies, and forge lifelong friendships in this peaceful and relaxing RPG.
Release Date: 4 Aug, 2020
Developer: Sean Young
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation
– Explore the vast world of Solemn. Enchanted Forests, Bustling Fishing Towns, & Dark Mining Caves are some of the few places to visit.
– Meet Townsfolk and convince them to stay in your town. Perhaps meeting people will unlock your memories of the past…
– Collect rare items and materials found across the world and bring them back to your town for selling and crafting!
– Harvest materials by chopping wood, mining ores, catching bugs, and fishing in rivers and ponds!
– Unlock new structures to build by meeting new Townsfolk. Want a Tavern or a Lumber Mill? How about a Fishing Hut or a Magical Library? Your town’s design is all up to you!
– Fulfill your Townsfolk’s requests. Some may want to live on a higher elevation, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. Fulfilling the requests of your Townsfolk will earn you – their hearts and unlock new relationship paths.
– OS: OSX 10.9.5 – 10.11.6
– Processor: 2.0 Ghz
– Memory: 1 GB RAM
– Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
– Storage: 1 GB available space
Littlewood (2020) Mac Download Free Game for Mac OS X + Torrent!