Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure is a comedy cosmic horror adventure made in Transylvania. Darkham, with its crooked gambrel roofs, dark alleys, and a past shrouded in secrecy, never really was a welcoming place, but nowadays? Kooky cults are popping up everywhere, and that most evil book, the Necronomicon, is spoken of in trembling whispers once more.
Release Date: 7 August, 2019
Developer: Stuck In Attic
Publisher: Stuck In Attic
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Gibbous is a comedy cosmic horror game – a modern adventure that is classically inspired, features gorgeous HD art, detailed traditional animation, and a lengthy story that will see the three protagonists travel around the world and deal with abominations both cosmic and human-made, voodoo, and Things That Should Not Be. From Lovecraft Country to Transylvania, set off on a quest to get a very cynical cat to stop talking.
• Over 60 hand-painted, detailed environments inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature;
• Fluid traditional 2d animation with a Disney-esque look and feel;
• Two protagonists and a talking ca— Okay, three. Three protagonists;
• Upwards of 70 fully voiced, crazy characters;
• Special guest appearance by Doug Cockle, voice of the Witcher;
• Contains most genuine Transylvanian accent in games and media, like, ever;
• Over 4 hours of lush original soundtrack featuring live instruments;
• A lengthy cinematic story that spans continents and more;
• Moment to moment humor, darker arching plot;
• Dynamic lighting, real time reflections and weather system;
Gibbous A Cthulhu Adventure (2019) Mac Download Free Game for Mac OS X + Torrent!